Fishhead: Chapter 1 Fishhead: Chapter 1

Good artwork, but the controls are very shaky and there are glitches in certain places.

New Super Mario Bros Demo New Super Mario Bros Demo

As a demo, this is very incomplete. From the perspective of a beta tester, this is a step in the right direction. Some better animations, collisions, and a modified jumping height could make this a decent game. I can see great potential in a completed version of this.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is simply amazing. I can't believe how easy it is to get hooked this. If only it lagged less, then this game would be solid perfection!

The Impossible Game Lite The Impossible Game Lite

Don't get me wrong, this game is amazing. However, the fact that this version is roughly 30 seconds long, it just shows it off as a "glorified ad". Regardless, the gameplay is simple and addictive, the soundtrack is good, and overall, I can see how this game became a bestseller.

Brackenwood: The Game Brackenwood: The Game

It's has shaky controls. wierd physics, and the replay value is low to me. However. it does have decent visuals. As for the main character, even though he is a "recolor", at least he has a little variation to it, unlike other recolors I've seen. If this were given more time and better controls, then this would be a solid game.

Kwing responds:

Thanks, I definitely agree.

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

This game is outstanding. The game is simple, yet it connects to me in a way games rarely connect with me. Thank you for this great experience.

Kill Bubbles (ppg) Kill Bubbles (ppg)

Pure evil.

There is torture, and then there is murder. This was pure overkill.

MW2 Killstreaks MW2 Killstreaks

inacurate....

sorry, but I have to admit, a care package gives you a 40% higher chance of getting something high, you can get an EMP in one but you can't get a nuke, ac130 is 30 seconds, chopper gunner is 30 seconds, harrier is 30 seconds, pave low and attack helicopter is 30-60 seconds, and an EMP detroys and disables everything. no acceptions.

Cloud Control Cloud Control

boring, yet addictive....

i don't really hate it, but it's addicting.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

game is crazy.....

if there was actually a ride like this, millions would die because it's so dangerous but addictive.