Go Weegee Go Go Weegee Go

It's nothing amazing. It would have helped if it signaled who was talking and who wasn't, and some of the events were played out and a little unoriginal, such as the ghost in the castle. Overall, it was decent, but it could've been better.

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

The great memories...

One of the best stickman flashes of all time in my book. Whenever I watch Xiao Xiao, I get the feeling of a DBZ fan who just dusted off his old Dragonball DVD's and began watching them all over again.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

This put me in a good mood!

I also like how it showed a bunch of memes and colors!

Fishhead: Chapter 1 Fishhead: Chapter 1

Good artwork, but the controls are very shaky and there are glitches in certain places.

New Super Mario Bros Demo New Super Mario Bros Demo

As a demo, this is very incomplete. From the perspective of a beta tester, this is a step in the right direction. Some better animations, collisions, and a modified jumping height could make this a decent game. I can see great potential in a completed version of this.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is simply amazing. I can't believe how easy it is to get hooked this. If only it lagged less, then this game would be solid perfection!

Mephiles (FL Mix) Mephiles (FL Mix)

Simply amazing. The original theme alone was epic, but this mix perfects the original soundtrack. Now this is a true boss theme!

Aylius - Lucid [NEW SONG] Aylius - Lucid [NEW SONG]

Amazing bass accompanied by amazing vocals. This is a great song.